Panther Warehousing Ltd is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of nationwide 2-Man and 1-Man Assisted Delivery services to a rapidly growing list of leading online and multi-channel retailers and manufacturers. Goods carried include home and office furniture and furnishings, white goods, brown goods, bathroom, garden and fitness equipment.
Panther delivery teams operate under strict guidance to provide a quality, “on-time in full” service to the end customer. This includes delivery of goods to the end customer’s location or room of choice and removal of all packaging. Point of Delivery (“POD”) signatures are captured via smart phone. Where the end customer has requested the disposal of a product when ordering, Panther teams are able to remove the item and arrange its proper recycling or disposal.
Panther is highly service-focused and achieves industry leading delivery success and excellent end customer feedback. In addition, Panther’s retail customers are able to specify a tailored service to best fit their products, operational requirement and end customer needs.
Key services include:
- 2-Man Delivery services
- 1-Man Assisted Delivery Services
- Installation (wet and dry plus soft assembly)
- Removal and recycling of packaging and swap out items
- Reverse logistics including the recovery of obsolete or non-operational goods as well as safe, environmentally friendly disposal via specialist organisations
- Booking deliveries with customers on behalf of clients
- Order collection from both clients and drop ship vendors
- Dynamic route planning
- Picking and sorting of orders
- Delivery of orders next day or choice of day
- Delivery across the threshold to room of choice
- Consolidation Services
- Full customer service department and aftercare
- Returns process and management control