About the role
We strive to deliver an outstanding service to our customers and your role as a HGV Driver is key to enable us to achieve this. We are looking for committed, friendly people with a passion for driving, safety and ensuring great timely delivery. Within this role, your duties would include:
- Completing same day deliveries;
- Performing pre-delivery and post-delivery vehicle inspections;
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and the stock is checked in line with policy;
- Complying with all rules and regulations for the safe operations of a commercial motor vehicle and ensuring relevant Health and Safety legislation are adhered to;
- Representing our Company in a professional and polished manner at all times.
We are looking for outgoing people with an approachable and professional manner to join our expanding team. To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- Over 25 years old, you must possess a valid full Class 1 License C+E and must hold an up to date driver CPC;
- In possession of a valid digital Tachograph card and understand the legal requirements;
- Experienced in trunking routes / collections;
- Reliable and has a flexible approach to working hours and days;
- Able to understand and follow oral and written instructions is essential.
You will have the opportunity to earn a very competitive salary in a company that is growing at a rapid rate. We can offer a secure and exciting future with great benefits and a varied career! So, if you’re customer focused and take pride in your work, your career could be going places with us! Our excellent benefits include:
Salaried monthly pay; regular 1-2-1 meetings with your manager; on the job training; 24 hour employee helpline, pension; automatic access to our companies ‘benefits portal’ allowing you to have hundreds of discounts for high street retailers, insurance, discounted gym memberships, discounted holidays, healthcare, discounted dining and childcare and so much more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Panther Warehousing is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of nationwide 2-Man and 1-Man Assisted ‘White Glove’ Home Delivery Services and we are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Northampton to join our growing team. These are permanent roles on the Backshift all with immediate starts.
Full training will be provided including the opportunity to be trained on MHE. We have recently been named as one of “The Sunday Times 100 Fast Track Companies” so there has never been a better time to join us!