About the role
We strive to deliver an outstanding service to our customers and your role as a Drivers Mate is key to this as you are the front line member of our business. We are looking for committed, friendly people with a smart appearance, great people skills and who knows what it takes to provide an excellent service. Your duties would include:
- You must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and deliver our white glove service;
- Completing same day deliveries;
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and the stock is checked with customer for excellent customer service;
- Reporting any delays or unsuccessful drops;
- Representing our Company in a professional and polished manner at all times.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for people who are:
- Over 18 years old with a smart and professional appearance;
- Reliable and flexible in their approach to working patterns;
- Professional and trustworthy with the ability to deal effectively and patiently with others;
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions is essential;
- Self-motivated and a friendly personality;
- Be physically fit due to the requirement of lifting and manoeuvring goods;
- Be prepared to go the extra mile for our customers.
You will have the opportunity to earn a very competitive salary in a Company that is growing at a rapid rate. We can offer a secure and exciting future with great benefits and a career where the sky is the limit! So, if you’re Customer focused, work with pride and passion, your career could be going places with us! Our excellent benefits include:
Salaried monthly pay; regular 1-2-1 meetings with your Manager; on the job training; 24 hour employee helpline, Company pension, automatic access to our Companies ‘benefits portal’ allowing you to have hundreds of discounts for high street retailers, insurance, discounted gym memberships, discounted holidays, healthcare, discounted dining and childcare and so much more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Panther Warehousing is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of nationwide 2-Man and 1-Man Assisted ‘White Glove’ Home Delivery Services and we are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Northampton to join our growing team. These are permanent roles on the Backshift all with immediate starts.
Full training will be provided including the opportunity to be trained on MHE. We have recently been named as one of “The Sunday Times 100 Fast Track Companies” so there has never been a better time to join us!