About the role
We strive to deliver an outstanding service to our customers and your role as a Multi-Drop 3.5T Van Driver is key to this as you are the front line of our business. Our Drivers are a valued and essential part of our business; responsible for ensuring our customers get their products on time. We are looking for committed, friendly people with smart appearances, great people skills! Your duties would include:
- Complete same day deliveries, reporting any delays or unsuccessful drops;
- Performing pre-delivery and post-delivery vehicle inspections;
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and the stock is checked with customer for excellent customer service;
- Representing our Company in a professional and polished manner at all times.
We are looking for outgoing people with an approachable and professional manner to join our expanding team. To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- Flexible in their approach to work is essential, with a fun and positive attitude;
- Over 25 years old with a valid UK driving license with a passion for customer service;
- Able to commit a strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of your role – and a sense of pride in a job well done!
- Physically fit due to the requirement of lifting and manoeuvring goods;
- Able to understand and follow oral and written instructions is essential.
You will have the opportunity to earn a very competitive salary in a company that is growing at a rapid rate. We can offer a secure and exciting future with great benefits and a varied career! So, if you’re customer focused and take pride in your work, your career could be going places with us! Our excellent benefits include:
Salaried monthly pay; regular 1-2-1 meetings with your manager; on the job training; 24 hour employee helpline, pension; automatic access to our companies ‘benefits portal’ allowing you to have hundreds of discounts for high street retailers, insurance, discounted gym memberships, discounted holidays, healthcare, discounted dining and childcare and so much more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Panther Warehousing is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of nationwide 2-Man and 1-Man Assisted ‘White Glove’ Home Delivery Services and we are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Northampton to join our growing team. These are permanent roles on the Backshift all with immediate starts.
Full training will be provided including the opportunity to be trained on MHE. We have recently been named as one of “The Sunday Times 100 Fast Track Companies” so there has never been a better time to join us!