Customer Service Administrators – All Depots
We have a wide range of roles at Panther. Whatever your background, the chances are we’ve got something that could suit you.
About the role
We are always on the lookout for friendly, professional Customer Service Administrators across our depots to join our fabulous teams. These are permanent roles with various shift patterns available, working in a dynamic, fast paced, environment where our incredible customers are at the heart of everything we do.
We strive to deliver an outstanding service to our customers and your role as a Customer Service Administrator is key to this. The Customer Service Administrator will be the first point of call for customers, in addition to dealing with complaints, queries and requests for information. Your duties would include:
- Professional and efficient telephone manner, dealing with high volume of in and out bound phone calls;
- Booking orders and deliveries with our customers ensuring customer’s satisfaction at all times;
- Respond to all queries within 1 hour and resolve with minimal disruption to normal business procedures;
- Be accountable and answerable for all delegated accounts within your area of responsibility, being a brand ambassador for the company;
- Meet the objectives and performance targets agreed with the Depot Manager.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for:
- Someone with previous experience in a similar role ideally;
- The quick and easy ability to build rapport with customers in a professional manner;
- Strong attention to detail with a Customer Service focused approach;
- The ability to remain calm under tight deadlines keeping a positive and pleasant attitude;
- Ability to achieve high call volumes with a high degree of individual responsibility, all of which are implicit in this position.
- Someone who shows the willingness to work as part of a friendly dynamic team.
You will have the opportunity to earn a very competitive salary in a company that is growing at a rapid rate. We can offer a secure and exciting future with great benefits and a varied career! So, if you’re customer focused and take pride in your work, your career could be going places with us! Our excellent benefits include:
Salaried monthly pay; regular 1-2-1 meetings with your manager; on the job training; 24 hour employee helpline, pension; automatic access to our companies ‘benefits portal’ allowing you to have hundreds of discounts for high street retailers, insurance, discounted gym memberships, discounted holidays, healthcare, discounted dining and childcare and so much more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Panther Warehousing is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of nationwide 2-Man and 1-Man Assisted ‘White Glove’ Home Delivery Services and we are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Northampton to join our growing team. These are permanent roles on the Backshift all with immediate starts.
Full training will be provided including the opportunity to be trained on MHE. We have recently been named as one of “The Sunday Times 100 Fast Track Companies” so there has never been a better time to join us!