Warehouse Operatives - Backshift
We have a wide range of roles at Panther. Whatever your background, the chances are we’ve got something that could suit you.
About the role
- Picking with a high level of care & accuracy;
- Loading and unloading bulky items into distribution vehicles in a safe, presentable manner and highlighting all errors and damages prior to completion;
- Ensuring FLT’s are checked daily, recorded on relevant sheets and defects reported;
- We’re one big team, so we’re looking for helpful, outgoing people who can get along with and support others.
To be successful in this role, we aren’t looking for as much as you think! Ideally you will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with good literacy and numeracy skills;
- Able to commit a strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of your role – and a sense of pride in a job well done!
- FLT Counter Balance and Reach Licence (this is preferred but for the right candidates we will provide you training following a successful probation period);
- H&S basic level of understanding or higher, this desirable but not essential.
You will have the opportunity to earn a very competitive salary in a Company that is growing at a rapid rate. We can offer a secure and exciting future with great benefits and a career where the sky is the limit! So, if you’re Customer focused, work with pride and passion, your career could be going places with us! Our excellent benefits include:
Salaried monthly pay; regular 1-2-1 meetings with your Manager; on the job training; 24 hour employee helpline, Company pension, automatic access to our Companies ‘benefits portal’ allowing you to have hundreds of discounts for high street retailers, insurance, discounted gym memberships, discounted holidays, healthcare, discounted dining and childcare and so much more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Panther Warehousing is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of nationwide 2-Man and 1-Man Assisted ‘White Glove’ Home Delivery Services and we are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Northampton to join our growing team. These are permanent roles on the Backshift all with immediate starts.
Full training will be provided including the opportunity to be trained on MHE. We have recently been named as one of “The Sunday Times 100 Fast Track Companies” so there has never been a better time to join us!